How To Steal Balls
How to steal the ballroom
Part 1Find the basis.
- Think of the color gamma. There's a lot of color balloons. Do you want to use all the colors of rainbows, two tone balls or do you need a half mile? You want to simulate the champagne bubbles? Flame paint? How many flowers do you need?
- Determine what balls you need: Lavasses or latex. Lavsan are more suitable for street activities - this type of ball can be flogged (they are often issued with various forms and styles); latexes are more likely to explode, especially outside the house if there are children. Latex balls, however, have more varieties and are easier to work with.
- In the next section (where we discuss the idea of decoding), it's mostly about lax balls. The lavsanas are right too... but not that.
- Check the location parameters and dimensions. The more space, or the smaller it is, the more balloons you need. Latex balls are much cheaper, they'll cost you more money if you blow them yourself. You only need a few little decor balls, or do you want the guests to swim in them? And as usual, just in case, take a little more than you might need!
- Choose between helium or conventional balloons. Without a problem, you can completely steal the usual ballroom. It's fast, cheap and very easy. But in order to feel the full abundance of balls, you'll need helium. Or both!
- Sharks can blow up a little party store or buy a home helium set. If you've got tons of balls, you'll want to use the last option.