Balloon In Pope
How to blow the air ball with food soda and vinegar
It's like there's not enough way to blow up a balloon-- technical, your breath, anything. Here's another option, how to tear it apart with simple ingredients.
- Buy or find an air balloon. His variety doesn't matter. It'll be good for both water balls and balls.
- Put two ukus table spoons (this needs to be done when the ball is in a state of swelling).
- Add some 2 tea spoons of soda. Air balloon♪
- Bring the balloon over the bottle and raise it up. Look how the ball explodes with the oxy.
- Now take a step back and enjoy yourself.
- You don't need to add a lot of different subjects with a vinegar because the ball can explode. We just want a sufficient amount of carbon dioxide that will be released during the air ball explosion. So try experimenting with a variety of substances.
- The method presented is also possible to use improvised cardboard or plastic missiles, and you can put them on a long journey, taking the necessary number of ingredients. The reason for the explosion is that the reaction separates the gas and the pressure is increasing.
- Once you fill the balloon, you'll put a hole in it to detonate.
- Try to stay away from the balloon during the blast. (Can't create a big mess, but the vinegar is bad for the eye)
What do you need?
- Air ball (4 s)
- Food soda
- Rapid hands
- 0, 5 litres
- 1 large